This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A triple whammy!

Three in 10 minutes last night! Must be a new record! First one, I'm heading through a downtown area, going to get my hair done. Now the streets here are congested, a LOT of pedestrian traffic, esp those who think the traffic lights, etc. dont' apply to them.

So i'm heading down the main street, and a car is turning left onto it, but he comes HALFWAY out into the street to see, and then when i kind of throw up my hands like WTF are you doing, he gives ME a dirty look.

Then headed to Costco for gs. I was behind a car at the second pump; waiting for her to finish so i can pull up. she finishes, and pulls up about a foot. Then another one, then a couple more. Um hello, MOVE YOUR ASS. Then stops at the exit, blocking another car.

And finally, heading back through the Costco parking lot, to get to the salon, i'm trying to cross the lane in, and big SUV in front of me suddenly starts backing up. HELLO? Am I invisible? I think not. And when I laid on the horn, i think i startled her. UGH.
Working...
X