This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was an SC (I think?)

So mom and I were on a road trip digging up dead family members and we stop in an AWSOME grocery store! we wander the aisles, and pick up a few fun things that we can't get back home, and call a cousin that we're going to be visiting.

She says that they don't have lunch planned and to pick something up. We deciede to hit the deli, and order sammichs....

I roll mom up to the counter and look at their selection allowing a few others to go ahead while we make a decision (not the sucky part), mom and I deciede what we want and THOUGHT we had the order from said cousin....and we also had 4 sammichs....

Me: I need a spinach wrap with, oil please and a (other random sammich) with this and this and that please (of course giving specific ingredients).

Lady making our food: alright and what would you like on the wrap?

Me: oh just oil please...

Lady: what meat and veggies? mayo? mustard?

Me: oh shoot...um...~pulls out phone and calls cousin, waving others around us so others behind the counter can help them~

Long story short I had a make a few calls cause cousin had a brain fart and realized she wanted raost beef as her meat and veggies, as well as oil.

I can't believe I turned into one of those people that are on the phone cause they don't have a complete order. ~hangs head and holds up CS.com member card~
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I don't think you were an SC. because you waved others around to be helped. To be an SC, you have to demand the whole world wait on your convenience.

Comment

You were not sucky :P There's nothing wrong with having to call for information or using your phone to complete the order. You even stepped aside to let others go ahead in the meantime.

It's only sucky, IMO, if you purposely hold up the line while calling or if it takes you longer than it should because you're not getting straight information from the other person on the line. If you're quick and to the point, more power to you.

Comment

I think the lady behind the counter was getting a little irked with me at that point.

I at least knew what I wanted, roast beef, white bread, mayo, cheese, pickles.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

It took me a second to realize what you meant by digging up family members. That was an interesting mental image to say the least.

You definitely were not sucky as you stepped aside and let other people order while you got yours straightened out.

Comment

Lets see...legitimate phone call.....you waved people to go ahead of you. Nope, there was no suck on your part.

Comment

Quoth WoodenSunshine View Post
              It took me a second to realize what you meant by digging up family members. That was an interesting mental image to say the least.
              Adams Family movie, playing Wake the Dead?
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
              X