This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Merriweather View Post
    Or complain to the manager when their kid hears a swear word in that R-rated movie.

Same ones who take their kids into a pub then complain that there's alcohol being served or inebriated people around.

Or show up at parties that had an invitation clearly stating the event was to be adults only.

They'll take their kids where ever they chose, and expect the surrounding atmosphere to be changed to suit them.
    I remember being down the pub and this bitch show up with four kids in two, despite the clear notice on the door that said "No Under 21s Allowed". Luckily for the collective sanity of everyone there, the barmaid told this woman to get out. She whined a bit, but eventually departed, taking her kids with her.

I felt sorry for the kids; they all looked too young to be up at that time of night and two were already sobbing.

Rule 26 of parenting; if you have small kids and you want to go out, you have two choices.

1. Get a babysitter.
    2. Stay the fuck home.

Don't like it? Tough. I always feel sorry for the small kids being dragged around at hours where they ought to be bed, just cuz their selfish parents don't want to relinquish their social life.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
    X