This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an excuse...

This one's from a friend, who travelled on the train.

There's a HUGE ass sign on the train saying "no alcohol". On top of that, there's a picture of a bottle with the universal "no" symbol across it (like you see on no smoking signs). Fairly obvious clue that you DON'T BRING ALCOHOL ON THE TRAIN.

So predictably, a "lady" gets on the train with an open bottle of Jack Daniels. Gets caught.

Here's a short list of her excuses:

-She said that she'd "tipped it out" back at the station (then why are you bringing the BOTTLE on the train?)
    -She claimed that she had a disability (not sure what said disability was)
    -She then claimed that she couldn't read the sign. (even if you're dyslexic, you would've been taught at an early age, learning disability or not, that when you see a picture with the circle and slash across it, that it means "NO")

Luckily the conductor didn't buy her excuses and she was chucked out and hauled off to the police.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I give her a '5' for persistence and a -10 for intelligence ...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
      I give her a '5' for persistence and a -10 for intelligence ...
      What's funny is that it's in the "bogan" (redneck) area of my state. Normally that train line doesn't have too many problems.

from the sounds of it though, stupid lady had tried it before and gotten away with it.

Admittedly, it is very easy to avoid paying fares or following most of those rules at that particular station. The worst I do is just stick my feet up on the seat across from me. I'll take it off when the conductors walk past and obviously when people want to sit down, but otherwise I stretch out and enjoy myself for the train ride
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
      X