Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was nice to see them address the fact that a vigilante shows up just days after Ollie comes home. Don't recall Batman ever addressing that, lol.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I get the impression that a few of the lines are nods to the similarity between the two premises.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I kinda like it but we are a few ep's behind over here so I haven't got to the spoilery bits yet. (Spoiler: I've only just got to the bit where his bodyguard learns who he is)

I'm still on the fence but hoping its good things.
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

So far, I like how they've handled that, too, Gizmo.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Latest episode: Well, that was a twist I didn't see coming, although I probably should have....

And no, I won't spoil it.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

It's ok at this point, I'm still not 100 percent sold on it. More vengeful rich kid, less anti-establishment liberal. But I guess the later isn't as cool these days.i like how there's and over arching story and not monsters of the week. I like the little mentions of other DC cities (Bludhaven, Coast City). I enjoy how they're bringing in Roy Harper. I just don't like Ollie at this point. Even if I had no prior knowledge of the comic or JLA charecter, I don't even really like the actor. I really enjoyed the guy who played him in Smallville.

Tried to blank out spoilers, but on iPad.
              Last edited by violiavampyr; 05-10-2013, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X