This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 666 Park Avenue

Since we're bringing up shows, anyone else watching this one? I'm totally stocked every time there is a new episode but I usually watch it "On Demand" so that I can rewind if I have to see a particular scene again.

I've seen an article about this one, and was thinking of checking on it, but forgot about it.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh I so recommend it. It's like watching a good horror mystery novel. It's also on hulu.

Comment

Seeing as how I love old nyc apartment buildings I definitely started watching this. So far it's good. I DVR it and watch it during the week.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It's like the bastard offspring of the Shining, the Amityville Horror,and that Keanu Reeves movie from the 90's. Not as hardcore as the Shining though. I'm not sure if guy from Lost (Gavin?) is actually the Devil (Satan) or just some evil warlock. I'm not really sure what he wants from Henry.
          Last edited by violiavampyr; 10-24-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Quoth violiavampyr View Post
            It's like the bastard offspring of the Shining, the Amityville Horror,and that Keanu Reeves movie from the 90's. Not as hardcore as the Shining though. I'm not sure if guy from Lost (Gavin?) is actually the Devil (Satan) or just some evil warlock. I'm not really sure what he wants from Henry.
            Me either I'm trying to figure out what his deal is.....he seems to be able to make things happen his way though.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

He wants Henry because someone that noble is a major asset if you can corrupt them.

But I suspect that while Gavin thinks that Jane is going to be his way to get to Henry, she might turn out to be more than he expects, and possibly more than he can handle.

I'm definitely interested in seeing where this is going.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                But I suspect that while Gavin thinks that Jane is going to be his way to get to Henry, she might turn out to be more than he expects, and possibly more than he can handle.
                That is what I"m hoping too.

Did anyone catch what the sucide note said? Up until then I thought maybe Gavin's wife was in on it - now I think she knows, but only because her daughter told her in the note and not because she is like him.

Comment

I'm pretty certain that Olivia not only knows what Gavin is (or at least has a strong idea, if not the particulars) but that she has for a long time.

I strongly suspect that is why she never told him about the note; she blames herself for her own complicity.

^-.-^

Comment

We have to SAVE IT!

So ABC officially announced they are cancelling this show. So please do all your can to prevent this from happening. Here is a link that includes a petition and a few ways of contacting ABC directly to voice your opinion.

Don't let this show die! It's too good for that!
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

ARRRG!!! I was really getting a kick out of it!! Damn you ABC!!

Comment

ABC gave it the timeslot of death. They didn't expect it to succeed so they guaranteed that it wouldn't.

They did the same thing to The Gates, which was another edgy supernatural drama that was a lot better in execution than it likely looked on paper.

Stupid ABC. They're barely a step above Fox for killing good shows.

^-.-^

Comment

I don't understand why they only use Nelson ratings for determineing if shows when or loose. Plenty of people watch these shows on Hulu. That's the only way I watch tv.

Comment

ABC did the same thing to Last Resort.. as well as CBS did to Jericho. Gave it the timeslot of death and they were wondering why the ratings were so low....

um.. Last Resort vs. Two and a Half Men??? Why watch something you can watch on Hulu vs something you can't?

Comment

I know ABC is a lot better received on Hulu and its own site then when most people can watch it on TV. They should pick up those ratings as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X