This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impatient jerks in the parking lot

Went to a Thrift store today to see if we could find anything for my brother's fiance's Halloween costume (We Did, She found exactly what she was looking for). A few days ago it snowed pretty decently, It looks like Winter (If you ignore some of the trees still having leaves). Because of this running through icy slushy parking lots is not one of the top ten things I want to do. If I fall on my ass due to ice, I'll try to avoid a parking lot thank you very much.

When we left the Thrift store, no one had been coming either way at that point so it's not like we jumped in front of a car and demanded them to stop. These asshats came when we were closer to where the vehicles are parked but still in the line of traffic.

Both Cars honk at us, for taking our time so that we didn't fall and take even longer, We weren't going at a snail or turtles pace either. When I looked at them both of the drivers (Though they honked one after another) gave the raised hands up and 'WTF' look.

Really Asshole? I'm not going to go running out into the parking lot just for you. I'm sorry Sunshine but your not worth hurting myself over. Learn a little patience and wait the extra seconds for me, my mother and my brother's fiance to finish crossing.

You should see the crap I get with crutches or a wheelchair in parking lots.

The only thing that makes it worthwhile is knowing they can't shark my parking space
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X