This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    Last weekend, as he headed into the men's room, he remarked, "I wonder how many I'll scare out this time?"
    One of my friends dressed up as a wizard last year, and it was hard to tell she was a female rather than a male. She freaked out quite a few women when she went into the ladies' room at the bar.
    Attached Files
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      One of my friends dressed up as a wizard last year, and it was hard to tell she was a female rather than a male. She freaked out quite a few women when she went into the ladies' room at the bar.
      So was she dressed as the Lecturer in Recent Runes, or the Chair of Indefinite Studies? #DiscworldReference
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        I did a Drizzt (Forgotten Realms Dark Elf) costume in college. Armor, hair, ears, cloak, etc. so you couldn't really tell gender. There was a group of girls who were already drunk when they got to the party, and apparently I was freaking them out (just by being there) which pissed-off their boyfriends who kept threatening me and trying to fight me. They kept telling me "Dude, f*ing leave my girlfriend alone!" Only because every time I moved, or walked near them to get punch or something, they 'eeked' and buried their heads in their boyfriends' chests crying
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X