X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Argus View Post
    Maybe he was born in Hoboken.
    Ohhhhhhh I'm Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyin!!!
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
      Maybe he was born in Hoboken.
      But my mother lives in Hoboken.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I was just thinking how epic it would be if a guy in a Penguin suit happened to be towed by a guy wearing a Batman costume.

"If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

You should totally dress up as Batman, Arga...
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
            And why does he just stand there and let bullets bounce off his chest but ducks when the crook throws a gun at him?
            Because the grips are made of Kryptonite?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

The Penguin would have been happy to use Argabarga's services if that car had been illegally parked in his spot.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                Ohhhhhhh I'm Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyin!!!
                Here's the source.

Back to the OP: Congratulations on ruining a life...most others on this board only get to ruin holidays or vacations most impressive.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I don't think that guy was a REAL penguin after all!
                  THAT GUY WAS A BIG FAT PHONY!

Comment

Wait a second.....

We're in the Northern Hemisphere.........

Penguins are from Antarctica.......

That's the SOUTHERN Hemisphere!

And where were his three Stanley Cups?!

I don't think that guy was a REAL penguin after all!
                    Most definitely not. As we all know, penguins can't fly.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
                    Last edited by AdamAnt316; 10-30-2012, 11:12 PM.
                    Goofy music!
                    Old tech junk!

Comment

Did the penguin return to Hoboken?

Comment

In response to people who tell you you'd be better off dead than doing your job I want to share this with you :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O33hDb8kIDA

It's kind of hard to explain, a clip from a radio comedy show where a running joke in the series was people having to justify their jobs to a panel of old ladies. In almost all cases (from bankers to the comedians themselves eventually) the people decided their jobs were a waste of time and the old ladies encouraged them to run a "nice little shop" instead.

This one is for a traffic warden. I know your job isn't the same (you don't work for a local council etc.) but I think enough of it applies that you should listen. And I for one think a panel of make believe old ladies / comedians in drag are much more reliable than people disguised as penguins.

Victoria J

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                          You should totally dress up as Batman, Arga...
                          Considering I have the same squat and stubby physique of a fire hydrant, I doubt I'd be able to strike fear into the hearts of evil doers all dressed up... I prefer to just strike unseen and let people's imaginations fill in the blank with someone far scarier and rougher than I could ever be.
                          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

[B][SIZE="4"]The "customer" threatened to call the office Monday and get our driver in trouble for being "rude"
                            When I worked Security, it always amazed me at the number of people who mistook us for some form of 'The Customer is Always Right' customer service. I used to really love giving them the flat 'No' when they asked for something or to do something that was against the rules, and see their mental train wreck before my eyes. It really is something people are not accustomed to.
                            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

People can't take being told no even if it's an expected or desired response! It's so weird watching people wrestle with their emotions when I tell them no this isn't their train, or no they don't need to sacrifice virgins in order to reach their early morning destination...
                              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
                              X