Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between my customers and toddlers...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hated the whole 'customer can see the price, and the special doesn't show up until the transaction is almost over' thing. I was getting really tired of telling people to wait before they pounce on me for not giving them their discounts.

Comment

The "S-it" guns don't show sale prices AT ALL, not even for the coupons that come up on the gun. Since the guns don't show them, any transaction using one doesn't show the discounts until the end. I can't tell you how many times I've had to explain to customers that yes, the sale price WILL come off at the end. No, I can't check every price in the flier/on the shelf, I have other things to do. When you pay, you can take your receipt over to the bench and look it over then go bother someone on the desk if you think there's a problem.

We're trying to woo the customer base from a regional chain that shut down recently; that store which was down the street was known to attract the super-cheap idiots. This should be fun...
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
      X