This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicles of the BroDude

A sighting (not a sucky customer, just a douchebag that amused me) from SBux this morning, as told via my tweets:

HA! Oh, I wish y'all could see this bro-dude outside. He has a shirt that says "Cool story, babe. Now go make me a sandwich."

He's outside wiping his trendy vehicle down with a special cloth, and spray-coating the tires.

He's obviously compensating for LOTS of things... I wonder if he realizes how obvious he is. *cracking up*

It is SO tempting to walk outside, pretend to trip, and toss my coffee all over his car.

Bro-dude is now sitting outside, scoping out the LADEEZ who walk by.

Two young ladies have seated themselves at an adjacent table. BroDude is determined to pretend he doesn't see them. #ChroniclesOfBroDude

BroDude tried to casually but quickly scan the interior of the store for LADEEZ. Subtlety fail. #ChroniclesOfBroDude

Group of guys have paused to chat in front of BroDude's compensationmobile. He looks worried. #ChroniclesOfBroDude

The group of young men have moved on. The Compensationmobile is unscathed! #ChroniclesOfBroDude

BroDude has decided the risk to the Compensationmobile is too great, even for catching LADEEZ. He's getting in the car. #ChroniclesOfBroDude

And BroDude drives away into SoCal traffic. It is fraught with peril for the Compensationmobile. THE DRAMA. #ChroniclesOfBroDude

Bless the BroDude and the coming and going of him. May he keep the freeways for his Compensationmobile. Bilal-kaifa. #ChroniclesOfBroDude
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
    Bless the BroDude and the coming and going of him. May he keep the freeways for his Compensationmobile. Bilal-kaifa. #ChroniclesOfBroDude
    This is why CS needs a "like" button. Dune reference FTW!!
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
      I can make ANYTHING into a Dune reference. Well, anything I've tried so far, anyway. Including socks.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

THIS right here is why I come to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
          A LIKE button here would get beaten like a Whack-A-Mole game at an AmphetaManiax convention.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

What? No fist pumping?

Yeah buddy!

(Aside: One day at work we were kicking around the idea of making our own "reality" TV show. In the theme of Jersey Shore, it would be called Clearance Swamp Store. The project is currently on hold because nobody will agree to be Snooki. Even though that role should probably go to me. )
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              What? No fist pumping?

Yeah buddy!

(Aside: One day at work we were kicking around the idea of making our own "reality" TV show. In the theme of Jersey Shore, it would be called Clearance Swamp Store. The project is currently on hold because nobody will agree to be Snooki. Even though that role should probably go to me. )
              I was going to suggest Moon Unit for Snooki but too late now since she's moved on.
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

It is SO tempting to walk outside, pretend to trip, and toss my coffee all over his car.
                Not worth wasting the five bucks, methinks ^_^
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

That's why the baristas should keep the unwanted/mismade (or 'mismade') cups of coffee.

For tripping 'accidents' over compensationmobiles.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                    That's why the baristas should keep the unwanted/mismade (or 'mismade') cups of coffee.

For tripping 'accidents' over compensationmobiles.
                    In my neck of the woods, those are called "Hooptie-Do's".

Bonus points if they've got a logo on the doors or side panels and the rims are worth more than the entire car.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X