This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply wonderful gas station attendent

I went down to the coast this weekend, and due to poor planning (and an unawareness of the gas mileage of Jeeps...) I ran out of gas juuuuust before making it to the condo I'd be staying at. I hiked about five miles down the road to the nearest gas station (And, here's the real fun part... the NEXT nearest one was an additional seven miles). I asked about gas cans, and as it turns out, they no longer sell plastic or metal cans... they sell these POS 1-gallon cardboard box + plastic bag dealies. Worse yet, since it had been spring break and a lot of people were ending up in my situation, they were -sold out-. But this absolute saint of an attendant... she offered, without me even inquiring, to let me borrow her own personal 2-gallon plastic tank from her truck, use it, and trusted me to bring it back. *sends e-hugs to her* Thank you SO much! You saved me from a bad situation turning absolutely miserable.

That was TRULY awesome of her. I plan on buying one of those little two-gallon jugs for the trunk of my car. They're only like $5
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
    X