Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong location, wrong device. How could you even...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong location, wrong device. How could you even...

My standards for NSFW are relatively high, but I slapped a label on the topic title just in case; more for the concept than for the descriptions, which I am rather tame with.

So uh, ... ugh.

I have a friend who claimed that in his store, he walked into the Mens Room, and straight ahead at the urinal, there was a lady squatting over it, attempting to use it. He said "oops" or whatever and quickly shut the door, noting that there was nobody in the stall next to the urinal, whose door was clearly open and quite fully unoccupied.

He is operating on the assumption that the ladies' room was fully occupied. Fair enough...

Nope. Comes back just a few minutes later to initiate what he had originally intended to start, and finds a log in the urinal.

Draw your own conclusions. I'm not touchin' this one.
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Quoth ShadowTiger View Post

Nope. Comes back just a few minutes later to initiate what he had originally intended to start, and finds a log in the urinal.
    I have found the same thing four different times where I work. I didn't see it happen so I don't know who left it. I have also found where people have peed in the sink.

Comment

I just...I don't even....
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

One of the heads on my second ship was designed before females were on board, so ... it had 3 urinals and one stall.

I went in once to pee and saw... public hair in the urinal. Yep. someone had shaved their balls and left the clippings behind.

(personally I think it was someone in the division down the passageway from us - cos the guys were always having "head wars" with each other. The head we maintained was across from their workshop, and the one they maintained was across from ours. so yeah... there was usually some kind of drama going on)
        Last edited by PepperElf; 11-15-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          saw... public hair in the urinal.
          They really should keep their pubic hair private .

Comment

That... that is just... I can't even imagine...
            Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Why did my brain immediately go here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB_3dRdq7xw
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                They really should keep their pubic hair private .
                ROFL. woops. yeah pubic hair.

and i'm somewhat reminded of this with the original story....

Last edited by PepperElf; 11-15-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

The boys bathroom is closed until further notice, because one of you thought it would be a good idea to pull down your pants, m'kay, hover your butt cheeks over the urinal, and squeeze out a chocolate hotdog, m'kay.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

My first night in boot camp, Fort Jackson, SC, 1979. This one kid who came to the army from a ghetto hellhole, had no idea how to take a shower, and was trying to bathe himself in the sink, (just like back home, I'm guessing).

Another recruit (not me) decided to mess with him, and told him the urinal was a Japanese crapper. Ghetto Kid proceeded to dump a log in it.

When the DI found out, they both wound up scrubbing all the toilets out with toothbrushes.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      The boys bathroom is closed until further notice, because one of you thought it would be a good idea to pull down your pants, m'kay, hover your butt cheeks over the urinal, and squeeze out a chocolate hotdog, m'kay.
                      I see what you did there. LMFAO
                      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                        Why did my brain immediately go here?
                        Probably the same reason mine did.
                        Sometimes life is altered.
                        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                        Uneasy with confrontation.
                        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Taking a shitbin the urinals. Dumb ass. Well one time I saw this kid no older than 12 come into the ladies room to use it. I told him the men's room is just outside the door to the right. He told his mom and the only word from her ranting I understood was "nd your fucking business!" it's like Whatevs lady. You want your PRE TEEN kid growing up with issues go ahead.
                          NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Quoth ShadowTiger View Post
                            I have a friend who claimed that in his store, he walked into the Mens Room, and straight ahead at the urinal, there was a ladybitch squatting over it, attempting to use it.
                            He is operating on the assumption that the ladies' room was fully occupied. Fair enough...

Fixed it for you. Any woman who would expose herself in a men's room (inherent part of squatting over the urinal) and who would "drop a deuce" in a piece of plumbing not intended for the purpose is no lady.

Quoth Dytchdoctir View Post
                            My first night in boot camp, Fort Jackson, SC, 1979. This one kid who came to the army from a ghetto hellhole, had no idea how to take a shower, and was trying to bathe himself in the sink, (just like back home, I'm guessing).

Another recruit (not me) decided to mess with him, and told him the urinal was a Japanese crapper. Ghetto Kid proceeded to dump a log in it.

When the DI found out, they both wound up scrubbing all the toilets out with toothbrushes.
                            At least he wasn't as bad as Jake (Combat Car driver in "Under The Hammer" by David Drake) who apparently didn't know what a latrine was for at the time he joined up (was caught pissing against the barracks).

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
                            Taking a shitbin the urinals. Dumb ass. Well one time I saw this kid no older than 12 come into the ladies room to use it. I told him the men's room is just outside the door to the right. He told his mom and the only word from her ranting I understood was "nd your fucking business!" it's like Whatevs lady. You want your PRE TEEN kid growing up with issues go ahead.
                            Incubator and son are lucky you didn't do what a lot of women would (justifiably) have done - called for security about the young pervert going into the women's washroom.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X