• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    EVERYONE is afraid of Weeping Angels!
    I'm not afraid of Weep- ...

To all the wonderful people I met at Customers Suck:

By the time you read this, I will have long since gone to my grave, for I am writing this letter on October 31, 1887. Lest you shed too many tears for me, I should point out that life has been quite good to me for the most part, although I must say I do rather miss the twenty-first century, and all the fun I had at Customers Suck. Still, one ought to make the best of circumstances that one has no power to change ...

Comment

Wow. "In this terrible economy you can't afford to lose a sale!"

Uh, in this terrible economy I can't afford to not be paid what my work is worth.

Also, one of my friends (a bartender) is actually trying furiously to make the perfect mixed drink to be called "PWNADE" though he promised he wouldn't sell it. It'd just be an inside joke between us (he's read the stories here and would feel bad taking the word.)
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
        ...the perfect mixed drink to be called "PWNADE" ...
        Goes down easy but has a real hot shit aftertaste.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Can't refuse jobs in this economy?

Alright, I'll give him fifty bucks to kiss the fattest part of my ass. In this economy, you can't turn down any job. Really, with that logic...

I'll only pay twenty.
          Last edited by Zapper; 11-16-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            Its not my fault everything I touch turns to fire
            If that's the case, go find these SCs that keep bothering you and smack them in the head.

"Hi, I'm Seraph."
            "Huh?"
            *smack* *FWOOSH!*
            "AAARRRGGGHHH!"

Ah. I'm going to sleep well with that image in my head tonight.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Goes down easy but has a real hot shit aftertaste.
              Ohh how I can create a very nasty cocktail with that property alone...
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                Ohh how I can create a very nasty cocktail with that property alone...
                Jester can probably (shudderingly) identify some beers that qualify...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                  (Just so we're clear, I am kidding, so please don't reach through Teh Intertoobz and kick my ass, which I know you're quite capable of doing with those Seraph Pwnage superpowers of yours.)
                  <reaches through the internet and touches Cat Herder's microwave>
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    <reaches through the internet and touches Cat Herder's microwave>
                    *bzZZZAP!*

OUCH!

*tenderly rubs butt*

Wait! How did she manage to get it to ...? Well, this is Seraph we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X