This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're doing this on purpose!!"

That lovely little gem was uttered directly to my boss by an irate customer who was complaining about a product that we have not had in stock for a while.

Of course the implication being that we were out to get them specifically. It seems the lady in question (and I use the term quite loosly here) also compained directly to the store manager (who gave her a $50 gift card, and then spent 30 minutes tearing into my boss about making a customer feel unimportant) and corperate (getting her another. Gift card, this one for $200 I have since learned)

Because we don't want to make sales, and we hate YOU specifically enough to make sure we never have any of that product on the floor when you arrive. There is no other possible explaination, right??

In the world of this special snowflake, it seems not.

She got $200 in gift cards?!? I never want to work for this company. They reward SCs for getting mad about totally insignificant stuff.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

$250 total in gift cards? Where is this store again, and what item is always out?? Purely for research purposes
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Yeah, like I'll tell you where I work.

And I forgot in my initial post, we had to call her when we did get the product in. Ass-kissery and spinlessness seems to be corp policy.

... I need a new job.

Comment

Yeah... Where is this place?

Comment

Quoth Null Requiem View Post
            Yeah, like I'll tell you where I work.

And I forgot in my initial post, we had to call her when we did get the product in. Ass-kissery and spinlessness seems to be corp policy.

... I need a new job.
            You and everybody else who's not management! What a bunch of spineless twerps. What was your boss supposed to tell her? If you're out at the moment, you're out. If that makes her feel "unimportant" then maybe they should tear your suppliers a new one as well. The worst part is, this is one SC your store will never get rid of, now that she knows that throwing tantrums will get her tons of free stuff.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              $250 total in gift cards? Where is this store again, and what item is always out?? Purely for research purposes
              I second this. Where are these type of places?

Geez, when I've had totally legitimate gripes and the business was totally at fault with no doubt of it, the most I've ever been offered was a coupon for a free meal. I really must be going to the wrong places

Madness takes it's toll....
              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
              X