This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone's looking for the Princess of Hyrule

she's staying at my hotel. I saw on our guest registry a guest with the first name of Zelda. I sometimes give my hotel the alias Stockpot Inn from Majora's Mask, but since Zelda isn't even present in Termina, I might have to change its nickname. The only other inn in the series that also has Zelda as an actual character, and not a flashback, would be the one in Minish Cap, whatever that one's called.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    If anyone's looking for the Princess of Hyrule
    The correct follow-up to that is "She's in another castle."
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Wrong princess though. Although Mario wasn't the only one whose princess was in another castle. Tim also had that problem.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Huh... A new Legend of Zelda game perhaps?
        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Actually first week of school I walked by someone dressed like Zelda.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

If someone named ganon calls looking for her, don't tell him anything.
            Persephone is the reason for the season.

Comment

I love the name Zelda. It's a pet form of Griselda.

My husband says no though (even if we have another child and it happens to be a girl) because everyone would peg us as Legend of Zelda fans (he likes it OK, I've never even played it!).
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                I love the name Zelda.
                I'm going to Monkee with your affections...
                Last edited by dalesys; 11-26-2012, 02:22 PM.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hubby and I have already decided that when we start having kids we will name our first daughter Xelda. We plan to spell it with an X so it isn't completely obvious where the inspiration came from...
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                  X