This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great support from staff at a local store

I'm down at my boyfriends atm and as he doesn't get out much because of his epilepsy I went shopping with him to get some bits and pieces.

We went into a branch of Wilkinsons (a chain of stores that sells a wide range of items) and while we were there he started feeling off and likely to drop into an absence seizure. I was holding him up and talking to him quietly. A lady noticed and got a member of staff for me.

Before I knew it they had him sat down, chocolate bar in hand and a coffee. All while keeping him talking and making him feel safe. They were really good with him.

The lad who was looking after him even helped us find what we went in for!
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

That is wonderful! You should write a nice letter to corporate about these lovely people.

Comment

Quoth Simbacat View Post
      That is wonderful! You should write a nice letter to corporate about these lovely people.
      Agreed! Employees that do wonderful things like this go way under appreciated and unnoticed!
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

I tweeted their customer service and when my boyfriend was feeling better he emailed them himself.

Got a nice tweet back thanking me for the lovely feedback and they would be passing my thanks on.
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
        X