This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood

Just started watching True Blood and Episode 1 Season 1 had one of the best cases of SC I have ever seen on TV.

I will paraphrase some of this.

Clerk: Black girl, pretty lazy, with an attitude
    SC: Big white woman

SC: I am looking for plastic sheet that hangs down in the doorway.
    Clerk: Im sorry, we dont have that here.
    SC: Are you sure?
    Clerk: Yes Im sure, did you try Home Depot?
    SC: They told me to come here. Why dont you have it? You are supposed to have everything. I drove a hundred miles to get here.
    Clerk: Did you go on our website?
    SC: Yes..
    Clerk: There was a phone number there. Did it ever occur to you to phone that number and ask us if we had it so as to save you a hundred mile trip? You could have even ordered it online and you would not have had to dress up in that (pointing to clothes of woman)
    SC: Get me a manager now.
    Clerk: Gladly, Just so that you know, I was looking for an excuse to quit, you gave me the stepping stone. *Yells for manager*
    SC: *To manager* This girl was rude to me.
    Clerk: "Oh, this aint rude. This is upitty." *slaps manager in the face* "THAT'S FOR PATTIN' MY ASS TO MUCH! IMA GET MY BABY DADDY, WHO JUST GOT OUTTA PRISON, TO COME KICK YOUR TEEF IN!"
    Manager: Jeez Clerk, are you serious?
    Clerk: Of course I am not serious, you racist bastard, I dont even have a baby.
    SC:
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Tara. Shes ok for a few episodes but soon turned into a reason I didn't want to watch the show.
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I remember that. Tara always did have a way of telling people like it was, and didn't care if people didn't like it. Just wait until the later seasons.

P.S. the SC sightings do get better.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Oh, Tara! I watched that clip again on YT a while back and was reminded of why I love her (and the show) so much.

Comment

To quote one of the Crips from the South Park epsiode "Krazy Kripples" (you did refer to their rival gang after all ):

Is this/they fa real, dawg???

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
            Tara. Shes ok for a few episodes but soon turned into a reason I didn't want to watch the show.
            i don't remember much about that episode but ... the series did spoil the books for me.

call it weird. i guess i didn't like something i was into becoming that popular.

although HBO is free to turn any of my fav John Ringo books into series! not that they would though.

Comment

I just saw that episode not too long ago cause I'm doing a re watch of all the seasons so far. I'm on season 3 right now. I also read the books through book 11. I LOVE that show so much. Tara isn't my favorite on there but meh it's still a great show.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oh god, just wait till you see how Lafayette handles SCs. The flamboyantly gay fry cook, and the two idiots that sent the burger back because it might have AIDS on it. One of the BEST scenes in the whole show.

Comment

Oh Lafayette, you so crazeee. XD
                  Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                  It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Working...
                  X