This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PandaHat View Post
    Just continually "bean-dip" (so called for the tactic for changing the topic away from something awkward at a dinner party. "Have you tried the bean dip yet?") and change the subject back to business. Everytime she tries to change the subject just say "Is there anything else I can help you with?”
    This is a good one. If you can keep a blank face and keep repeating work-related phrases, she'll get bored and go find somebody else to hassle.

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
    That is definately stuff I don't want to see on a dildo.
    Um ... yeah ...

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
      Then give point her to this site NSFW
      That....what....why....?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
        It takes a lot to make me say, "Holy shit!"

This site did the trick in about 1.5 seconds.

Impressive, grasshopper. Very, very impressive.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

yeah i have a sick mind but not THAT sick.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

yeah i have a sick mind but not THAT sick.
            You probably wouldn't want to hang out with me, then. Once I stopped laughing myself sick at that link I emailed it to a bunch of people I know. I don't have many friends but the few I do have are just like me. Sick and Twisted©.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Screaming "Oh !" at that moment is far safer, since whatever name you may blurt out is unlikely to be the one and only one safe name.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I just tell these idiots if they see me smiling they need to run.
                When they ask why I just tell them because I have started my Master Plan and the bodies are piling up in the back.

Comment

Maybe just be honest? "I'm not doing so well. I have this annoying, crazy woman who comes by all the time and orders me to smile."

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
                    What? No "Comes with Pea Soup at no extra charge?"

(And please someone tell me I'm not the only one to think of the Exorcist right off the bat. PLEASE.)

FL, if the woman works for the mall itself, maybe a word with her supe is in order? Or maybe your boss can do so under the guise of "Your employee is distracting/embarrassing/annoying my employee."
                    Last edited by sms001; 12-11-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                      (And please someone tell me I'm not the only one to think of the Exorcist right off the bat. PLEASE.)
                      You most certainly are not. First thing that came to my mind. Amusingly, it was on last night, and I watched it....but yeah, when I first saw that link, that was my immediate first thought.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        You could try a nasty grin and a muttered, "I'm doing okay....and pretty soon I'll be doing reaaaaallly greeeaaaat." Cue shifty eyes and then, "Can't talk, sorry" and walk off real fast.
                        *Giggles*

Quoth Mriswith View Post
                        Next time she asks how you're doing, or why you're not smiling, say "I haven't been sleeping much. Can't. Gotta stay awake. Keep the rats out. When I sleep, they start whispering things in my ears. Trying to program me. Make me a puppet of the Rat King. But it's not gonna work. I'm smarter than that. Figured it all out. Gonna make them pay. Gonna catch them and tie their tails together. Throw them out into the street. See how they like someone else forcing them to do something. Anyway, I'm fine. Was there something you needed?" *crazysmile*
                        *Gasps!* Yesssssssssssss.

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                        What, a forum full of people I have long admired for their pwnacity, and not one of them thought of launching the Jesus Torpedo?

"Oh, I'm happy; don't worry about me! Let's talk about you.

*violates Sucky Lady's personal space and stares intently (with borderline creepiness) into her eyes*

"Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Do you?"
                        *Hysterical laughter from the pony brigade* My riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs! Hahahahaha!
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
                          Now that might be the kind of Intervention she needs.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                          X