This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Tales: "The Horror of Thurs. the 13" Edition

This guy was already checked in to a room by the time that I came in. He starts by asking if it's OK to park his car in the "Employees Lot". I inform him we don't have designated employee parking.

Then he asks for a book of matches. Which he then repeatedly, and randomly thanks me. Then he asks for a key to his room, because he left his key in his car. I am going to make the key for him, as he has verified the information (room is registered to his mom), when he tells me that "his mom didn't trust him with a key". I immediately stop making the key, and tell him that in order to make a key for that room, I would need the person who is registered to the room.

He then goes to his vehicle to get the key he left there.

He is back a little while later, just rambling on random topics, and being generally annoying. He asks me to remember his Facebook password, which I refuse to do.

He eventually leaves, but returns at about 330AM to complain that he can't get the heat to work in his room, and he wants to be moved to another room. He actually wants a King room, instead of the two doubles he has. I refuse until I can speak with the person who is actually registered to the room. I do go to the room to make sure the heat is working (it's just fine).

From that point on he is rambling on all sorts of topics, randomly stopping back on the topic of a King room. He wants to rent one, but doesn't have any ID.

He sings the first line of "I'll Be Home for Christmas" repeatedly and off key.

He just KEEPS TALKING and won't SHUT UP!

OH MY WORD. HE IS READING THE INNKEEPERS REGULATIONS OUT LOUD. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

My branes hert. I no think anymores.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

UPDATE:

He called me all sorts of vulgar names and implied that I lacked intelligence, and then asked that I call his boss for him to say he was late for work.

I told him that he lost any courtesy services when he started spouting his vitriol.

Then he made a mess in the Breakfast area, while loudly whistling the chorus to "Life's a Dance". Over and over and over again.

PatioKitty:

Yeah, I think he has some form of mental issue, but exactly what I'm not sure. I am fairly certain it is not Tourette's, but that's about it.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

It sounds like he's either taking too many drugs or not enough.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X