Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could be like my company and organise the staff Christmas party for January 19th. On second thoughts, we all think that's stupid too.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
      Cyclone Tracy REALLY ruined Christmas.

(Flattened Darwin on Christmas Eve. In the night.)
      I read about it on wikipedia, and, HOLY CRAP - did it ever ruin Christmas.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

And thought I lacked perspective. :\
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

People must have a pretty pathetic Christmas if it can be "ruined" by something so little as what happens at a pub or a store. You don't have a toy in stock, "You ruined Christmas!" If you close your doors at 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve so your workers can go home to be their families, the idiots who haven't finished their shopping yet shriek, "You ruined Christmas!"

People's idiotic behavior ruins their Christmas, not the people who have to sit there and listen to their whining.

Comment

Working...
          X