This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough*

*cough hack cough cough* mooooaaaannnnn *cough cough* *sneeze* oh well that's a nice change of pace. *cough*

how was your day at work?
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

*Urp...Urrrrp....Blluuurrppp.....*SPEWBLARGLEGRAHH HHH.....* Urp...*

So, sounds like you have the flu going around your work and I have a stomach virus going around mine!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

sounds like a typical day with one particular co-worker (every day with the hacking, coughing, belching, moaning, groaning and whining about one ailment or another) at my job...

Comment

Oh Hai. You have the crud too?

Kabe and I both have it right now.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Entry into the 12-step program, Hackers & Horkers Anonymous, hereinafter known as H&HA, is now open.

"Hi, my name is dalesys, and I'm *gerflugh* contagious."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Am I the only one not getting sick? Garlic...it works.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              Oh Hai. You have the crud too?

Kabe and I both have it right now.
              i never heard any illness called "the crud" until I got to japan and had an all-out allergy/cold/whatever attack that left me filling entire tissues in a single blow, and blowing my nose so much I ended up with cold sores

Comment

You got the light version then pepperelf. Try coughing so much you literally couldn't stop. With attendant runny nose. Yes, i suffered this a few years ago. ( ended up losing my voice for 2-3 months)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  i never heard any illness called "the crud" until I got to japan and had an all-out allergy/cold/whatever attack that left me filling entire tissues in a single blow, and blowing my nose so much I ended up with cold sores
                  I've heard it called the "crud", "funk", "cold from hell"....

No matter what you call it, it's misery XD
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                    Garlic...it works.
                    Colds are vampires?

Comment

Garlic is immune boosting. There's a concoction that's called 4 thieves vinegar, can be used as a salad dressing, but it's chock full of galic and other things, many people swear by..it also may have been used to fight off the Black Plague.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                        Garlic is immune boosting.
                        exactly. Also good for an antibiotic (garlic oil can help ear infections for example) I take supplements and seriously have not been really sick in years. And I used to get sick all the damn time.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I have sneezed so much I have pulled something in my back. I would like a new sinus system. And I usually called whatever I get the martian death flu
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                          X