This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He could have stolen but he didn't!

So friday night I went into the cooler to stock. After like ten minutes, I hear the bell ring so I went running out. Some kid is looking at the beer, and I look down at the counter and saw a five dollar bill. I'm thinking huh? I put it to the side and go over the last few sales, none of them would have gotten a five back so they couldn't ahve dropped it, and I didn't recall seeing it before I went into the back.

It was busy for a little bit, but it died down enough for me to check the tape real quick. It showed me going into the back and someone coming in. It must have happened the very second I opened the cooler door cuase it would have blocked the sound for that single second. He went to the freezer, got two frozen pizzas and waited. and waited. and looked and waited. He finally waved the two pizzas in front of the camera, and put a five dollar (THe price for the two pizzas) ont he counter and walked out. A moment later the kid came in, and I came out of the cooler.

Thank god for honest customers. I wouldn't have caught it.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    He finally waved the two pizzas in front of the camera, and put a five dollar (THe price for the two pizzas) ont he counter and walked out.
    That's awesome. Way to go customer!

For some strange reason, though, I still wouldn't have the courage to do that. I have no idea why, but it still would feel slightly sneaky to me. I'd probably have left without buying anything or just waited until the end of time for the clerk to return. But I'm just weird that way.
    But I don't need a vagina. I have a pony.
    -Gravekeeper

Comment

I have a hard enough time paying cash in restaurants by leaving it in the little folder they bring to the table with your bill in it.

I'm always paranoid that even though I've left the cash in it, something will come up and it'll be all "Sir, why are you leaving without paying?"

I applaud that guy for his honesty and his moxy!
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
      X