This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to do on December 22nd

I'm not sure where this came from, but it seems fun.

After you get up in the morning, you go out and shout, "The Doctor did it! He saved us all!"

If anything, it will confuse your neighbors.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

ROFL

I'll keep that in mind.

Or perhaps I'll use it when I arrive at work that day ...

Comment

Lol. My kids would love that. maybe ill convince them to do it...

Comment

unfortunately there's only one whovian in this household so it might not go over too well.

But I'll tell you what... I'll wear a doctor who shirt instead.

Even though my BF dislikes the show he still gets me Doctor Who things for gifts.

I'm not sure where this came from, but it seems fun.
        it seems to be in relation to the rumor that the world is going to end tomorrow.

Comment

I totally might do this. XD
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I think I saw that on Failbook. I would do it, but, well, my neighbours aren't too fond of me already.

Actually, that might be an even better reason to do it.

Comment

Love the idea. But I would be about 95% sure that no one within hearing distance would have any sort of clue as to what I was talking about. Sigh.

Madness takes it's toll....
              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Friend of mine posted a plan on Facebook. At midnight, we (Australians and Kiwi's) all log out of all social media, go completely dark. See who freaks out in the rest of the world XD
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

OMG, that would be SO FUNNY!!
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                    At midnight, we (Australians and Kiwi's) all log out of all social media, go completely dark. See who freaks out in the rest of the world
                    lol! Thought of doing the reverse - pm'ing gamer mates down there on the stroke of (your) midnight to "just check in." Bizarrely, one of the evening national news anchors wrapped up a fluff piece about it with "and since it's already tomorrow in Australia, everything's fine..."

Comment

I found a site last night. You can find it by googling "Has the world ended yet." I left it up on my computer at home. It currently says "no"

Comment

Well, it's good to have that confirmed.

Comment

I was "chatting" with some ex-coworkers last night as "the time" approached ... also listening to REM's It's the End of the World as We Know It. It was funny to see the posts start popping up from New Zealand: "We're Still Here!!! (Well, really, what else did you expect??"

Ugh. Looks like I'll have to deal with school and my car insurance and all the rest of that stuff after all.

Comment

Working...
                          X