This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name That Song!

I'm re-watching The Wave and a song around 7:30 comes on while some kids are driving. Looks like this person was looking for the song too: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4215324AAFHafU but didn't get much help. Anyone have any idea?
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Well, hit up Wikipedia to check the soundtrack for the movie, and track# 10 is "Bored" by Ronda Ray featuring Markie J.

Hit up YouTube, and found the song there, and boom. Got a match.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Sigh. I figured since it's one of the first songs to be played, that it'd be listed in order of when the songs are played in the movie. Checked the first few songs and didn't find it.

Thanks Andara!
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

No worries. Based on the lyrics you provided and the title, that was actually the first song I thought likely.

Plus, there are a lot of songs on a soundtrack that you'd be hard-pressed to even pinpoint in the finished movie.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X