X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the hotel people...

What to leave in the bed:
    Attached Files
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

I would do that, but I stay in the same hotels every week. I know they would get even.

Comment

*AHEM*

Please don't.

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

rofl. Funny as hell.

Comment

If I went in to strip a room and found that, I'd probably swear, and then laugh.

And now, you've given me something to do to the housekeepers...
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I dunno if I would want to actually do that on vacation- I tend to really like the hotels I stay in, and wouldn't want to be kicked out or banned from returning

Comment

I would only ever consider doing that to a hotel where the service was shit and the housekeeping staff were crappy in some measurable way.

So far, however, most housekeeping staff I've encountered have been unfailingly polite and friendly (it might have something to do with me treating them like people... ), and the place I stay most, I stay at a lot as part of a convention block, and don't want anything to reflect back on the convention (since I'm in official convention space and not just part of the random discount block).

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Yeah, it's something I'll dream about, but never do, because it would be too cruel to the staff.

Now, my sisters?
                Last edited by dalesys; 12-25-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Thats evil... I laughed but I'd never actually do it...
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I think it depends on what kind of rapport you have with the staff. I probably wouldn't do it at another motel. To my own staff? Come April 1st, anything goes. I can definitely see Head Housekeeper getting a kick out of this.
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                      ... I can definitely see Head Housekeeper getting a kick out of this.
                      Before or after the heart attack?

Maybe fix up a special room with as many as you can make? On the toilet, in the tub, flopped over the sink shaving, making out on the couch, getting it on in front of the window...

Comment

I'm iffy. If you know the staff and know they'd get a kick out of it, sure. If they seem frazzled though... maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                        X