• Show
Clear All

Long-haired guys? Check out these tumblrs:

http://rapunzelsdaughters.tumblr.com...be-even-longer

http://rapunzelsdaughters.tumblr.com...d-by-itwastime
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      Some men look really good with long hair. I personally want hair to the top of my thigh when straight, so it will be at tailbone when curly. But no old lady would fault me for that, since I'm female. Well, maybe some would. Society says I'm too old for that. I don't care.
      Keep on growin', sister! I personally have a fondness for the Renegrays or the Long Haired Silvers. <3

There's an older lady that lives around here with hair past her bum and a lovely shade of silver. Its superbly well taken care of too.
      "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

I work with a guy who keep his hair in a ponytail down his back. It goes all the way down to his butt. There was another guy who had his hair a bit longer than that until he came in one day and had had it cut (and shaved off his beard - almost didn't recognize him).

And many moons ago when I was in the Air Force there was this chaplain's wife ( I worked in the chaplain's office) who told me that no woman over the age of 21 should have long hair. I was over 21 and my hair was just down past my shoulders. I put it up for work.
        Last edited by Lovecats; 01-28-2013, 04:16 PM. Reason: added info
        "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

My fiance has really long hair and it suits him. When I first met him around twelve years ago, his hair was short but he'd had it long as a teen. I asked him to grow his hair, and he did. XD Since he's also a biker, he's never had a crotchety old bat tell him to cut his hair yet.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
          X