X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    Probably: "Driving too fast for conditions..."
    Yep, too fast for conditions. Trooper said "you pinballed in there". Yes, he's right. I hope the shop gets the estimate done by Monday!
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
      Yep, too fast for conditions. Trooper said "you pinballed in there". Yes, he's right. I hope the shop gets the estimate done by Monday!
      So the trooper should be looking for the pinball wizard...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
        I feel better that I went, but still kind of guilty that I went to the ER and wasn't hurt badly.
        You went to the ER because you didn't know whether or not you were hurt badly.

Even the experts couldn't tell until they'd done the tests. So how can you be expected to know? Are you psychic?
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Probably: "Driving too fast for conditions..."
          Quoth Der Cute View Post
          Ah, I see. We rarely, rarely, rarely ever, ever, ever get road conditions like that to begin with. And when we do, I don't go out. I've never actually really been on ice, maybe a few slick spots? Where I'm from, I don't remember there ever being icy roads anywhere.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
          X