This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops

I just opened a t-shirt my mom got me from a local Hawaiian restaurant. She didn't pay attention to what it said on the back "Get lei'd at local restaurant". My sister and I found it funny. My mom was shocked and is going to trade it in for something a little more mild. I'm still laughing though.

KEEP IT!
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

See if you can do a fancy shuffle and spin and get Mom wearing it out in public.

(My mom had the 9 of us kids aged 5-19 singing "Nut Brown Maiden" at a church party. A rural Cache Valley dairy farming community. With the famous lines:

"Nut brown maiden, you have such pearly pearly teeth,
      Nut brown maiden, you have such pearly teeth
      The pearly teeth are fake, love...
      They rattle when we make love...
      Nut brown maiden, you have such pearly teeth."
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Heh.

Mom did that once... She had checked out a video about the Berlin Wall for her and Dad to watch. I cringed when I heard the title and explained to her that neither of them would like it. Cos a documentary about the Berlin Wall? Sure, Dad would love that... but "Rodger Waters: The Wall - Live in Berlin"? not so much.

poor mom, she was pretty , but to me... it was kinda cute. (Plus I'm not much of a Pink Floyd / RW fan anyway).

Comment

I bought a video of Romeo and Juliet for my 12-year old daughter one Christmas.

Except I bought this thing instead: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114733/

Thing is, she'd probably like that movie now.....
          Women can do anything men can.
          But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
          Maxine

Comment

Ohh I knew which movie it would be before I clicked... *giggle*
            Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
            It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Working...
            X