Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah, Doctors. When they get a thought in their head it must only be that surely.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a delightfully evil streak dalesys

Comment

Quoth Zaiida View Post
      You have a delightfully evil streak dalesys
      "Streak" implies that the rest of him isn't evil as well. You're doing dalesys a disservice.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just updating this because I found it funny.

Zoloft was a no go. Woke up in the middle of the night sweating with heart palpitations so Le Doc took me off it and I declined any more meds for the near future to get the residual chemicals out of my system. As I've gotten older my chemical sensitivities have gone through the ozone layer. Xanax is still available as needed and did you know I have the weirdest reaction while on it?. Cleaning. Seriously I deep clean everything I can get my hands on. It's freaking hilarious. Never give me a toothbrush stoned or I will scrub the floor with it Anyway, my lungs are fine. No lasting effects from my stupidity other than my humiliation .

Apart from the anxiety that I now have sporadically, guess what else was lurking in the background to seriously aggravate my breathing issues which no one spotted until I went on a research spree? Pinched thoracic nerve and TMJ. I did some research and it was confirmed by my Chiropractor I went to my Doc who sighed and busted up laughing* and had some tests done and agreed it was the most likely issue. There is not much than can be done other than what I'm and my Chiro/physio are doing now, it's just going to take time to retrain my body not to have a shitfit. I'm getting better but the spasms are rather irritating but manageable and are easing and I've lost 6 kilos - ZOIDBERG WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP!!! (Raising my glass to the now recancelled Futurama)

*Doc laughed because I either have one thing wrong with me or a whole host of odd things at one time. We have known each other for nearly 7 years and I'm sure I'm at least partially responsible for his grey hairs. My body is weird.

Ah illness. Go stick your meddling in someone else's business now m'kay? I got stuff to do.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X