Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for taking revenge on GC, NN, and the like, it was considered only on the part of NN. I'm not saying that GC is immune because they're gay, but I'm saying that the entire neighborhood has collectively agreed to look the other way for these guys until they can get married in our state.

My father considered defamation charges against NN, if her rumours affected our business, but the marina is still growing faster than we can handle.

Finally, as for suing people over the loft situation, we figured it was cheaper to play along (getting it tested, fixing it back up, ect) than to fight it. As sad as it sounds, this thing was a huge drama, and we just wanted to put it behind us.

We very well may have lost anyway, or at least had problems winning, considering that the testing crew did find traces of meth, and the testing guy knew LR by name, as apparently the testing guy very often cleaned up after LR.

Comment

Bonus:

I got so used to the police I got a bit of a smart mouth. I couldn't help myself.

When the officer showed up at my work, I greeted him with a: "We missed you!"
      Officer: -_-

When the officer was called in result of me throwing stuff off the porch, I said, quite honestly: "Oh, you're late. I was expecting you sooner. Let me go get my Mom."
      Officer: 0_o

You had to keep a sense of humour, y'know? I hope I never have anything even this close to a War Story ever again.

Comment

Quoth Cooper View Post
        We explain that NN is harassing us. NN is banned from calling the police on us. Victory!'
        This NN sounds like the type for which that is the worst possible thing that could happen.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
        X