Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like something that would be useful to my FIL. He was a gunner in the Korean War so his hearing is shot. ~bad pun~
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

UPDATE : So I called in to the student loan office today and talked to a manager. They are going to pull the tapes of that call and have a conversation with the man who called me. If it is shown that he was being as rude as I told them and that he was not following procedure, he can be suspended or if things are really bad, he can be fired for not following their customer service policies. So we shall see what happens from here. Also the manager that I spoke to is putting the fact that I am deaf in the Warnings section and also use this as a chance to remind everyone that they need to read that section before making a phone call.

Comment

For those who are interested, this is the phone that I have. http://captioncallphone.com/?gclid=C...FSmCQgodujQA9A If you have a friend or family member who might need one here is the link. Also, if you contact me for my personal information, I can get a premium on this.

Comment

Working...
        X