This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Great White North.

Hi, i just found this site and as i work in the retail industry, have for a long time.
    My name and line of work, well you can figure it out easily enough. Let's just say I believe in truth in advertising. I am a Canadian from somewhere in the centre of the country. You can call me Winston.
    I came through Stumbleupon, and have read a lot of stories that i can relate to, some, with a growing sense of horror at the absolute batshit crazy people that are out there.
    I look forward to sharing a few stories of my own, as soon as i get comfortable on the site, and when the moderators decide that i am not an idiot or a threat.
    Talk to you later.

Welcome. And I have to say, I can't figure it out, but that's ok. If you want to read crazy, check out war stories section. One person got assaulted, as in needing medical attention, over furniture.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

(Ginger = Redhead) +( Butcher = Meat cutter)

Comment

hello from a fellow canuck!

Comment

Welcome!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth The Ginger Butcher View Post
            (Ginger = Redhead) +( Butcher = Meat cutter)
            awww. And here I had this fun mental image of some great brute cleavering those weird little brown roots. Well, for a second or two.

Quoth The Ginger Butcher View Post
            read..., with a growing sense of horror at the absolute batshit crazy people that are out there.
            Yeah. Stay here long enough and you have to trim that horror back from time to time just so you can keep going out among them. I'd recommend "In Praise of...", "Off Topic", and "Check It Out."

Welcome aboard GB.

Comment

Welcome to the haven of sorts that is CS.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Greetings to you.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Greetings from another Canuck!

Comment

Working...
                  X