This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Arcus View Post
    Same in the US, but people don't follow that. They still don't get that they shouldn't fill gas cans in the trunk of their car and that's been a rule for as long as I can remember.

And people wonder why I move my car away from the pumps if I'm going inside to get a drink.
    I really don't understand that one.Do they think they are so freaking super awesome that theynare simply incapable of spilling gasoline? Really? Because why the heck else would they take on the risk of spilling it in their damn trunk, where it's near wiring and random crap rolling around, just waiting to spark...
    Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

It's also not the liquid, more the vapour. I went on a course on petrol station legality a few months back and during it they showed us a video that showed how much petrol vapour is around a forecourt. It was taken with a special camera which showed the vapour up as black smoke. Basically, even if you're not being a dickhead and just pumping the normal way, there's literally clouds of vapour puffing out. O_o
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X