Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who decides what's healthy for everyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    ...The comment said something about us catering to the majority...
    Also known as SUPPLY and DEMAND, probably the most basic economic principle. Stores sell what people want to buy. The survey taker seems to realize that his requests are not popular options yet wants them met anyway, and at the same time, wants the store to stop offering the popular items. I agree with op, the self-righteousness is over the top on this one.
    I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Quoth b2addm View Post
      his requests are not popular options yet wants them met anyway, and at the same time, wants the store to stop offering the popular items..
      Well, yeah. He doesn't want you to cater to everyone and actually make money, he wants you to cater to HIM.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Well, yeah. He doesn't want you to cater to everyone and actually make money, he wants you to cater to HIM.
        that pretty sums up MOST of our SCs actually.

Comment

Working...
        X