This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
    Well, everyone knows what short tempers they have.
    Now that's just aiming low, Sapphire.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

You are going for the ultra expensive car wash, right? Make the kid really think about it when their parents get hit for a $30 car wash. Because the smell of milk really stinks if it's not cleaned up in a timely manner.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Actually, that's exactly what I did!

Of course, I needed it because of the amount of mud that was packed into the wheel wells and underbody. But the kid don't need to know that!
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

My favorite tale of mischief on a school bus:

The time I spit out the window--and it came back through the window a couple rows back and hit my friend in the face.

Josh, if you're out there, hi, and I hope you haven't become a politician or anything.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm sure it's true in all states, but throwing ANYTHING from a moving vehicle with the intent to hit someone is a crime. If you wanted to really ground beef with the kid, you could contact the police and file charges
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

During grad school, I was walking home one winter evening, around 5:30 or so. I was really exhausted so I was just kind of walking along zoned out.

I was waiting to cross a rather busy street when suddenly something hit me in the solar plexus, hard enough to kind of wind me. I looked down and saw a half empty Mountain Dew bottle landing on the ground. I was so stunned and exhausted I didn't get the license plate number of the truck that it had come from, so I just kept walking home.

A block and a half later this car pulls up next to me, and the woman rolls down her window and says "Are you the one who just got hit with the bottle?" I said yes. She said "I called the police and gave them the license number." Apparently she was just behind them and saw it happen. So I thanked her, went home and called the police myself and filed a report.

Turns out it was some teenage kid riding with his father. He was already known to the police, and confessed to throwing the bottle out the window. It was never clear whether he'd done it on purpose or if he'd just gotten lucky.

The judge made him write a letter of apology, which I eventually got, complete with bad spelling, bad grammar, and somehow printed askew on the paper, as if it got caught in the printer and he couldn't be arsed to print it again. He's probably doing time now.

Maybe I'll start a thread on my other encounter with juvenile delinquents, the Great Car Break-in Spree of Easter 2006.
              "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Hmm, I may have to stop by the station to ask about that. The only problem would be jurisdiction. On the day I ran into the ditch, the tow truck driver wanted to have a cop there to direct traffic because he was going to need to park in the median and pull my van diagonally across the traffic lane to get it out.

Background: I live in a tiny town sandwiched between two larger cities: half of the town is serviced by one city, half the own by the other, for everything from police and fire to garbage and electricity. *I* have never been able to figure out where the line is drawn. /bg

So I called First City police. Sorry, that's part of Second City. So I call Second City's police. Sorry, that's a municipal road you're on, that's County Sheriff. Called County Sheriff. Sorry, but we aren't responsible for that road, that's Highway Patrol. It's a two-lane road between a community college and a high school. It has a street name; it's not a highway of any kind.

Can you guess the answer from the HP?

Yup. Not our jurisdiction. Try First City's police department.

*sigh*

So I imagine that I'll get the same run-around from the cops on trying to get something done to the kid who threw the milk.
                Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Now that's just aiming low, Sapphire.
                  Well, over the top doesn't work too well with those guys.
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I got clocked in the HEAD once by a couple of idiots in a pickup truck when I was a kid in high school. Was waiting for the bus by a busy road, when someone threw a waxed paper cup full of soda and nailed me in the side of the face. Drenched me and it hurt a lot. They drove off laughing so loud I could hear them even though they were doing 55 away from me.

Comment

I think a fitting punishment would to present them with a clear shot glass and have them down that much buttermilk.. YUK!!!

Comment

drive by milkings ftl.... that's really lame... they should let you throw a gallon of milk down his throat see how he likes that!!

Comment

Working...
                        X