This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm.. ew.. no.

This happened awhile back now, a few months.

Its closing time at the pizza shop.. past time really going about 1230AM.

A call comes in and instead of letting it ring till they give up and hang up I am kind enough to answer it and advise them that we closed at midnight.

This female type person keeps begging us to make her a pizza.. then relents and asks me to just bring pepperoni to her.. then she offers sexual favors if I were to go to taco bell for them..

Then I simply said no thanks and ended the call.

My first thought... what type of sicko offers sexual favors to someone they dont know over the phone.

Someone who's desperate for Taco Bell?
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

So, taco for taco?

*ducks*

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        So, taco for taco?

*ducks*

Rapscallion
        and if she's that free with her taco... the ones from taco bell will probably be healthier.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
          This female type person keeps begging us to make her a pizza.. then relents and asks me to just bring pepperoni to her...
          I'm worried about what she would do with that sausage.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
            I'm worried about what she would do with that sausage.
            They're usually pre-sliced, so unless she's a slot machine...

lol
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Slot... slut... same difference. Things get shoved into them.
              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Sheesh, if you're going to exchange sexual favors for food, at least make sure it's food that won't put you on the toilet all night.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
                  My first thought... what type of sicko offers sexual favors to someone they don't know over the phone.
                  1) Drunk
                  2) College Student
                  3) Drunk

And this honestly isn't against college students, it's just that when I used to deliver pizza, college kids were some of our more...interesting...callers.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                    1) Drunk
                    2) College Student very high on something
                    3) Drunk
                    my delivery area does not "service" the 2 colleges in my area.

I have never been offered "favors" for food and frankly most of my customers I would not want ANYTHING like that in the first place.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                      Slot... slut... same difference. Things get shoved into them.
                      And they never give back as much as you put in. lol
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        And they never give back as much as you put in. lol

Thats debatable... especially with the slut machines.. might get the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Back when I was delivering pizza, we had a customer who claimed he was the manager of a singer from the area. Now, I never delivered to him, but people who did reported that his claim apparently had some validity. He'd call late at night, usually as I was about to end my shift. He was technically outside our delivery area, but since he tipped well (and no one else delivered that far out) the owner allowed them to order.

One of the guys was invited back to their place after he got off work to hang out in the the hot tub with the guy and his wife, who was reportedly very attractive. Pictures were taken

The final delivery before I quit went something like this as told by the driver.

C - Customer
                          D - Driver

C- Do you want money for you tip or would you like to have my wife sit in you lap?
                          D- Cash please.
                          C- How about if my wife sits in your lap and I give you $10?
                          D- Uh, just the money will be fine.

Not really sucky. Just weird.
                          I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post

My first thought... what type of sicko offers sexual favors to someone they dont know over the phone.
                            Someone so butt ugly they can't get it any other way?
                            You've got a real problem all right, and a banjo is the only answer! - Pinkie Pie

Comment

Working...
                            X