This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You stay classy, locals

So, at work tonight I'm pushing a line of shopping carts through the slushy parking lot when a woman flops out of a minivan and, as I'm passing, leans back and horks up an impressive-sounding loogy.

At least she didn't spit. She wouldn't have liked me had she spit on me.

Then after work I'm in the grocery store heading down the coffee aisle when the old guy in front of me stops, blocks the aisle with himself and his shopping cart, digs out a kleenex, wraps it around his finger and sticks the whole works deep up his nose.

Thanks mister, I'm no longer grocery shopping while hungry. The store probably doesn't like you much though.

Aside--Walking past a display of Pepsi, I noticed a life-size cardboard cutout of Sofia Vergara standing next to it. Took everything I had not to stick the thing under my arm and walk out the door with it.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Ah, here we see thee common slob in thee wild. Upon entering a new supermarket for the first time, it marks it's territory by hiding dirty diapers behind products around thee perimeter. Once that's done, it begins trying to attract a mate by clearing it's sinuses noisily at passers by.

Yeah I'll stop now.

Comment

Ewwww. Just fucking ewwww. On both of those idiotic nasty asses. Gross.
      I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Aside--Walking past a display of Pepsi, I noticed a life-size cardboard cutout of Sofia Vergara standing next to it. Took everything I had not to stick the thing under my arm and walk out the door with it.
        And it sounds like it would have been similar to a Family Guy episode.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I had a guy cut a fart right next to me in the Mart of Wal. To say it stunk would be an understatement. I replied it smells of decaying ass on a rotten carcass in the middle of July. The guy giggled and walked away. Immature idiot.
          NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

That subspecies, sadly, is not rare at all. Nor is it confined to the area known a Cheeselandia either.

We have that same group (possibly from the same branch of that tree that didn't fork) here in North Carolinaia as well.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
              I had a guy cut a fart right next to me in the Mart of Wal. To say it stunk would be an understatement. I replied it smells of decaying ass on a rotten carcass in the middle of July. The guy giggled and walked away. Immature idiot.
              Could've been my co-worker. My sympathies.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Or my coworker. I recently discovered why he insists on having his own set of machines to run, and doesn't want anyone nearby him or touching his machines.

God it smells like dead bodies and rotten crackers.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Cranky Cabbie View Post
                  Upon entering a new supermarket for the first time, it marks it's territory by hiding dirty diapers behind products around thee perimeter.
                  Has that happened? I don't want to believe that someone would do that.
                  There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

Comment

Quoth Mr. Anubite View Post
                    Has that happened? I don't want to believe that someone would do that.
                    They do. Believe me, they do.

That's when they're not stealing a pair of kid's briefs out of a multi-pack, and leaving the wet ones on the shelf for us to find....
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

i like that she "flopped" out of the vehicle. that just sounds... interesting.

Comment

At my store yesterday, it seemed all the elderly customers were cutting nasty, lingering farts in the checkout lines or aisles. If I sense one in an aisle it's easy to get away from it (or employ a can of air freshener), but when trapped at a register...urgh x_x (it was always the customer at the next register, behind me so the stench wafted into the cashier space and hung around)
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                          At my store yesterday, it seemed all the elderly customers were cutting nasty, lingering farts in the checkout lines or aisles.
                          my husband calls that "crop-dusting"
                          there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                            That's when they're not stealing a pair of kid's briefs out of a multi-pack, and leaving the wet ones on the shelf for us to find....
                            Hey, they took one, they left one, they figure you're even.

Of course in the universe that has them as the center about which it revolves, that's reasonable. In ours, not so much.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                              And sadly I watch enough Investigation Discovery that I'm still wondering what made them wet
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X