Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of stores seem to be doing a straight round down. Other places are rounding all transactions, cash or electronic. How long this will last remains to be seen.

For me, I pay with debit normally anyway, so I haven't noticed any real change. Sobeys I've noticed is doing the advised rounding scheme and doesn't round electronic transactions.

Superstore is one of the "Always round down" companies, but electronic isn't rounded.

Both stores have their rounding schemes posted.

My local KFC on the other hand is rounding electronic transactions too. My order was rounded down so I don't know if they always round down or just round as advised.

All in all, I haven't heard any rounding issues yet; but I'm just a shopper, not a cashier so I haven't experienced it much one way or another.

Comment

So far I've had no problems at all ... I think because the customers are as confused as I am.

I do have a collection of pennies here -- I haven't yet decided whether to wrap them and trade them for larger coins of the realm, or just pack them away, along with my $1 and $2 bills. They are amazing as much for their nostalgia as for their incredible lack (by today's standards) of security features.

Comment

Working...
      X