This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me artist! :D

Ok..I am trying to find a jpeg of a female shaped fire elemental that is suited for a pg-13 forum. I can find plenty that are NOT suited, but zero that are. Looking for a smallish image, pm me with a price and I will see if I can afford it. It is being used for a town I am creating on another forum. Don't know how many of you have heard of Heroes of Might and Magic, but one of the fansite forums I moderate and they have a yearly thing called International Create a Town Contest. No prizes or anything, just a friendly contest. I truly need two..one brighter (say one red, one orange or something) then the other, but I know that I can't even begin to hope to afford that, so one will do for both of the creatures that I am using here (an upgraded form of the first).

Anyhow..I know we have some talented people here. Don't worry I am not going to be an SC and try to haggle or anything like that..I know your time is valuable.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

ah so you want the regular unit and the upgrade. On a related note the 2d top down ones are much better than the 3d isometric ones.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
      ah so you want the regular unit and the upgrade. On a related note the 2d top down ones are much better than the 3d isometric ones.
      I don't need anything really fancy either. A 2d one would be much better then 3d. I could supply a general idea, but it would definitely not be pg-13. *chuckles* Why all the female shaped fire elementals are naked and show much detail is beyond me.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I assume they are perpetually on fire so wearing clothes might be problematic.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          I assume they are perpetually on fire so wearing clothes might be problematic.
          Two words- asbestos bikini.

You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

*laughs* Yes, but flames can be put in strategic places to keep it pg-13..yet for some reason they are very hard to find like that. I guess it is the same reason armor for females are for the most part non-functional. They wear something like what most art has them in in combat...they would be SOL.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              *laughs* Yes, but flames can be put in strategic places to keep it pg-13..yet for some reason they are very hard to find like that.
              I found too many to link to with a GIS with safe search on, maybe that's the problem?
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

No..I always have safe search on. I did turn it off when I didn't have any results. Now there are fire elementals I found..they were for the most part not recognizable as to what sex they might be..but I used google and safe search and didn't find any at all that were definitely female..

What search words did you use? Maybe 'Female Fire Elemental' was wrong wording.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  ...armor for females are for the most part non-functional. They wear something like what most art has them in in combat...they would be SOL.
                  Don't you mean TOL?
                  Last edited by dalesys; 02-13-2013, 01:05 PM.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    *laughs* Yes, but flames can be put in strategic places to keep it pg-13..yet for some reason they are very hard to find like that. I guess it is the same reason armor for females are for the most part non-functional. They wear something like what most art has them in in combat...they would be SOL.
                    This pretty much covers it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65...le-armor-sucks

I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I always liked the M:tG Fire Elemental card art.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                        I always liked the M:tG Fire Elemental card art.
                        Oh me too. Now I don't think they would worry about me using it in said contest, but sometimes some companies get butthurt over the little things..

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          What search words did you use? Maybe 'Female Fire Elemental' was wrong wording.
                          fire elemental female
                          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Whipped this up.

Comment

*nods* I love it. Used it for my town. Very pg-13 friendly, and awesome work to boot. Zapped gave me permission to use the image..now I just have to come up with two more fire related spirits/creatures that have to do also with the desert. lol.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 02-14-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X