This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I act like one of them?

Yesterday afternoon after getting my paycheck and going to the bank I went to go get something to eat so I went to Sonic, I ordered 4 chili cheese dogs, 2 cheese sticks, onion rings, and 2 cherry chocolate shakes everything was repeated back and I waited. However when the server brought out my stuff I noticed the hot dogs missing, I asked her whether or not it registered when I ordered and she seemed confused and showed me what I ordered with no hot dogs and told me it would be seperate. I told her ok and waited. After I got the rest of my stuff I left, but the whole ride home I kept thinking did I sound like one of them, I was upset and trying not to but did I?
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Probably not - and you do have the right to say that you ordered something you didn't get! Pointing out the error certainly isn't sucky, its how you deal with it!
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Seems like a perfectly valid question to me. If you threw your receipt away (or didn't get one) you need to know of they got rung up or not. I imagine you could tell the difference in the pricing between none and four, but she may have hit something else. The reasonable thing to do when there has been a mistake or miscommunication is go over things from the start.

Comment

In order to hit "SC Status" you would have had to...
        - call the worker stupid for missing it
        - tell her to get a "real job"
        - demand a manager and the item for free
        - and (optional) demand everything for free

Instead you chose to ...
        - ask (politely it sounds) if the item was run up
        - purchased it separately
        - waited patiently.

Therefore you cannot receive the "SC of the day" award. Instead you have to accept the "Nice customer" award.

Comment

I'm with PepperElf on this one
          And why do they keep the employees in a cage? The same reason they keep lions, tigers and bears in a cage, to keep them from culling the herd. -Dark Psion

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
            Yesterday afternoon after getting my paycheck and going to the bank I went to go get something to eat so I went to Sonic, I ordered 4 chili cheese dogs, 2 cheese sticks, onion rings, and 2 cherry chocolate shakes everything was repeated back and I waited. However when the server brought out my stuff I noticed the hot dogs missing, I asked her whether or not it registered when I ordered and she seemed confused and showed me what I ordered with no hot dogs and told me it would be seperate. I told her ok and waited. After I got the rest of my stuff I left, but the whole ride home I kept thinking did I sound like one of them, I was upset and trying not to but did I?
            I'm more confused about the fact that they repeated everything, yet the chili cheese dogs were AWOL.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

You weren't sucky. I agree with the others.

And I want a cherry chocolate shake.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I don't think you were inappropriate at all. You asked a question, you didn't throw a fit.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                  I'm more confused about the fact that they repeated everything, yet the chili cheese dogs were AWOL.
                  I checked the receipt and they weren't on there, first time that's happened to me there.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                  X