This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We switched

For the longest time, we had two types of Rental Markers here at the Paintball Field.

First time renters got a Tippmann 98 Custom, Hopper, C02 and a Mask + 300 paintballs

"Regulars"(ie: you came in twice or more a month) got a Tippmann A5, Hopper, C02, mask + 600 paintballs.

We just switched to a "Three Tier" system, and I am OVER THE MOON

Tier 3: Tippmann FT-12 Marker, Hopper, C02 + 1 refill, Mask(we FINALLY replaced our gunky ones), case of 500 paintballs
    Cost: 15$

Tier 2: Spyder Xtra, Hopper, C02 + 1 refill, Mask, case of 500 paintballs
    Cost: 15$

Tier 1 Tippman X7 Phenom, Hopper, C02 + 2 refills , Mask, case of 1000 paintballs
    Cost: 25$

All of the above include 4 hours field time OR 3 games.

And all this was my idea
    Frying pans! Who knew, right?

wow, paint sure has gotten a lot less expensive since the days when I was involved in paintball. IIRC, when I was playing often, 1000 balls would run between $40-50, and that's without any other rentals.

Comment

That's only if you rent, if you buy the case from our pro-shop, it's a bit more.

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
        wow, paint sure has gotten a lot less expensive since the days when I was involved in paintball. IIRC, when I was playing often, 1000 balls would run between $40-50, and that's without any other rentals.
        I was thinking the same thing...
        I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

are tiers 2 & 3 suppose to be the same price?

Comment

Yes they are, Tier 3 is considered the lowest cause the FT-12 is a.....cheaper looking marker then the Xtra.

Comment

Working...
            X