X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How It Feels [through Glass]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1uyQZNg2vE

video of google glass being used, as if you're the one wearing it etc.

The vid of the person driving with the route in the upper right on the glass is interesting. or rather... it makes me wonder how many people are going to end up with "Apache Eye*".

*Apache pilots have an eyepiece they wear for a constant HUD. My BF use to joke that they end up with eyes that don't look in the same direction and ... well I thought he was joking until I saw a portrait of a bunch of Apache Pilots and looked. and yeah, a lot of them had an eye looking in a different direction.

So part of me wonders ... if this will be a side effect. Maybe not as severe since you can look through the google HUD but... then again people will be wearing these much longer than the pilots wear their helmets.

So yeah I wonder if it'll lead to eye issues.

not to mention distractions.

*nerdgasm* DO WANT.
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

It took me a minute to realize what it was. That looks really cool. Though you're right, that looks like that would strain your eyes.

Comment

I already have eyes that look in two different directions, it's a muscle weakness. Plus they have different acuity levels.

That being said it looks freakin' cool!!!!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that the people in said video lead far more interesting lives than I do

Comment

I'll be going *nerdgasm* on them when they come in prescription form.
            Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

Comment

When I first saw the title, I thought it would be something along the lines of The Night The Padre Tried To Eat Pressed Ham Through The Wrapper. Cookies for reference.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X