This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason I go to work.

My boss seems to think that 'I signed up' for whatever tom foolery he comes up with and that I should be working for ideals other than a paycheck. Sadly, not only is he an idiot, he is wrong. I told my coworkers that THIS is what I signed up for.

Although this puts me back in debt after I'd just paid everything off and means I can't tell my boss what I really think of him, I'm still pretty happy with it.

I can't wait for a nice day.
    I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

so your boss doesn't get a paycheck then eh?

o wait the boss wants to be paid? but wait i thought he wanted to work for IDEALS

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      o wait the boss wants to be paid? but wait i thought he wanted to work for IDEALS
      He wants Antares to work for IDEALS. Saves on the payroll cost.

Antares,
      Nice wheels! Enjoy!
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        so your boss doesn't get a paycheck then eh?

Yeah...funny how that works. I had a doctor tell me, "You can't say that!" when I told him the first time work didn't pay me was the first day I stopped coming to work.

If I could convey the arrogance and 'down the nose' attitude of my boss in words, I would.

Quoth csquared View Post
        He wants Antares to work for IDEALS. Saves on the payroll cost.

Antares,
        Nice wheels! Enjoy!
        It also saves on revenue too because there would be nobody to do testing.

Thanks! I thought long and hard before pulling the trigger and signed on the dotted line. I anticipate many enjoyable miles behind the wheel.
        I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Working...
        X