This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    A Hellboy pony? If I had the coinage >_> Maybe in a few months I'll be able to put it on my list of stuff to request from crafters here ^_^
    I have been wanting an excuse to make a Hellboy pony.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Aye, saw it on yer DA page. In my case, tho, don't hold yer breath. A recent move and the associated expenses have absorbed pretty much all of my cash for a while ~_~ I will try and contact you later in the year, but don't go hoarding tons of dark red fabric bits just yet
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
        That was my first commission! I was so sure I couldn't do it, but it turned out not to be that hard. Pony in a toga, however...SO HARD. Friggin' quadrupeds...
        I thought of "Pinkie pie in a chicken costume" after reading this thread which then made me wonder about... a Chicken in a Pinkie Pie costume!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          I thought of "Pinkie pie in a chicken costume" after reading this thread which then made me wonder about... a Chicken in a Pinkie Pie costume!

You could do that for real, you know...

Comment

Working...
          X