This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You EEEEEEDIOT

Coming home from Southampton yesterday, we were stopped at a large junction that in turn stopped people going north and south to let the people coming from east and west join onto the north- and south-bound roads, then let the flow go for a while before stopping them again.

We had been waiting a minute or so, and the east and west roads were empty now. We heard a honk from the other side of the road and looked up; an impatient git had decided for himself that it was safe, and had casually pulled forwards to go, running the red light. The honk had come from the police car sitting RIGHT BEHIND HIM.

Muppet.

Police car, probably in sheer disbelief, blues-and-twos-d for a moment to alert moronface to pull the hell over to get his Obvious Stupidity fine.
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

As I'm sure you intended, when I read the OP title, I immediately thought of:

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

XD I didn't, but OMG I remember that show.
      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        As I'm sure you intended, when I read the OP title, I immediately thought of:

LOVE! That show was awesome! and yes I thought of that first too.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
        X