This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The utimate EW!

She parked in someone's drive (thought it was her friend) when they parked her in she found that the back door was unlocked, went into their house took the car keys, moved the car, and then locked the house owner out of the house.

Here is the preview on Judge Judy.

http://www.judgejudy.com/archives/2012-10-30

My brain -

- it be boggling.
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

I'm surprised this wound up on Judge Judy. From what I understand, she handles cases that would have gone to small claims court, not criminal matters. IANAL, but to me this looks like breaking and entering (going into the person's house, even though it wasn't locked) and theft (of the keys to move their car). Hope they get the book (preferably Oxford Unabridged Dictionary) thrown at them.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        I'm surprised this wound up on Judge Judy. From what I understand, she handles cases that would have gone to small claims court, not criminal matters. IANAL, but to me this looks like breaking and entering (going into the person's house, even though it wasn't locked) and theft (of the keys to move their car). Hope they get the book (preferably Oxford Unabridged Dictionary) thrown at them.
        The description below indicates that the victim's daughter was traumatized so I imagine there is a civil lawsuit applied.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

what's scary in the clip is that the woman seemed to act like she had a right to do this because someone was parked behind her.

What to do in a situation like this? Stop parking on other people's driveways for starters perhaps?

and according to the episode description the defendant is already a felon?...

Comment

Wow!!!
            Can anyone locate that case?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

been trying but it's not on youtube. can't even find a transcript of it - at least not from the lines in the clips

Comment

FWIW, it wouldn't be "breaking and entering" (aka burglary) because nothing was broken - she went in through an unlocked door. It would be trespass instead. Theft of the keys would be a separate offence in any case.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  been trying but it's not on youtube. can't even find a transcript of it - at least not from the lines in the clips
                  I know. That is why I posted the preview. I saw that case yesterday on TV and couldn't believe her attitude. She at one point said that they should be thanking her for locking their doors.

Comment

o my stars & garters. what an jerk! playing it off as if they OWE her something now? Where did she put the jeep btw?

and how glorious was the part where JJ ripped her a new butthole for it? Cos I know she doesn't tolerate entitlement complexes and such horrible attitudes.

Comment

She left the jeep where her car had been parked so that they would know what she did! Judge Judy telling her off would have been awesome if this lady took any of it in, but in EW form she still thought she had the right to do that. So Judge Judy said that she was sending the tape to the authorities in that town, and asked the plaintiff to never let the case go until she was found guilty and brought back down from whatever planet she lived on. But in the end she still called the plaintiff trash and said that they don't belong in the town because of what they did to her.
                      Last edited by Titi; 03-05-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

what they "did to her"? O the horrors of blocking her in when she was illegally parked there.

indeed i hope they do try the other route. i'd like to see that nasty lady facing a regular court with her attitude, when the prize might be pretty bracelets

Comment

Shit if she parked in my driveway I would've blocked her in then immediately called a tow truck. The neighbors friends have a nasty habit of confusing our driveway with the neighbors as they are side by side, it's lead to some interesting and sometimes infuriating situations.
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            and how glorious was the part where JJ ripped her a new butthole for it? Cos I know she doesn't tolerate entitlement complexes and such horrible attitudes.
                            I love seeing Judge Judy whenever I'm sick.

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I think the exit interview is at the beginning of this clip, but no luck finding the actual case. The audio sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3kdvk5PJc
                              I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Working...
                              X