Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you. I notice she didn't deign to respond directly to her . . . meaning the remark hit home
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Calling someone useless is one of the most hurtful, disgusting insults I know. And it's probably projection.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

And yet, I throw it around like it's complementary breath mints.

Then again, if you saw my co-workers, you'd understand.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Irv's coworkers are useful, now.

About as useful as tits on a turtle.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I had a similar instance with a customer after pointing out they were being stupid. Namely, this gem in the gene pool wanted to be in FRONT of the helicopter when they turned blades. For my troubles I got a, "Go be a greeter, because I'm obviously too old to learn about customer service."

I pointed out I wasn't hired to hold his hand; I was hired for the 20+ years of military experience I had.

Comment

Should share this on notalwaysright.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Should share this on notalwaysright.
                Should, but it won't happen. Not Always Right only puts up stories that aren't already posted elsewhere.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

In a perfect story, she would have said that "Not open for a year" line while standing among the signs for the store's "5th Anniversary celebrations!" (or 10th or 15th or other suitable anniversary).

Still , a slightly less perfect story, but just as sucky a customer.

Comment

Working...
                  X