X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prepare to waste a lot of time

http://www.youtube.com/user/theslowmoguys?feature=watch

Two British guys, a slow motion camera, and a lot of goofing off. Oh and an occasional use of fire too.

Not sure what my favorite one is yet... lobbing flaming tennis balls, cutting a watermelon in half with rubber bands, or perhaps the latest one with the tuning fork & water.

Don't try it at home though.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/theslowmoguys?feature=watch

Two British guys, a slow motion camera, and a lot of goofing off. Oh and an occasional use of fire too.

Not sure what my favorite one is yet... lobbing flaming tennis balls, cutting a watermelon in half with rubber bands, or perhaps the latest one with the tuning fork & water.

Don't try it at home though.
    I love Slow-Mo Guys! Gavin's also one of the guys who works for Rooster Teeth, helping them direct the Red vs Blue series, and is a key member of their Let's Play Minecraft series that I love to watch. (Largely because Gavin's one of the biggest trolls in those games, and loves to sabotage everyone's work.)
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

hmm "lets play mine craft"? I wonder if that's related to "let's play dragonage"...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        hmm "lets play mine craft"? I wonder if that's related to "let's play dragonage"...
        Well, there's TONS of "Let's Play" videos out there, from hundreds of people. The gist of most LPs is the person playing is narrating some of their thoughts as they go, some of the story or background to the game or level or whatever. They can be pretty entertaining, depending on how good the LP-er is.

Rooster Teeth's "Let's Play Minecraft" has a bunch of the RT guys-- Jack, Geoff, Gavin, Michael, and Ray-- at first just kind of screwing around in Minecraft, racing each other to some goal. Some of them have been exploring the updates to the game (finding villages or strongholds), some have been just showing off the massive builds they've done, or playing a game or contest of some sort for the "tower of pimps" -- a stack of four gold blocks on a block of obsidian, which the winner gets to display outside their home in their 'Achievement City' map-- which is getting more epic with each passing week, as they've built huge game sets around the place.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X