This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indictment against Punx Phil

Some people aren't happy the groundhog lied...

http://bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2...HoK/story.html

(In a bit of a CoC, my CW is currently upset and ranting about this, more so than any sane person should be. When she read me the story I laughed and she got mad at me, like seriously angry. I don't think she understands satire very well... )

(I still love Punx Phil. We had like an inch of snow in town all winter, heh.)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The thing he's mostly right about the weather in his own small self world.

Comment

It was his revenge for being dragged out of his comfy hutch and waved around in front of the cameras. I know that would piss me off.
      "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

A couple years back, another groundhog, this one on Staten Island, got (IMNSHO) better revenge than Phil did. When dragged out of his comfy burrow, he bit the handler. Definitely showed a New York attitude.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Well, if Bill Murray had gotten his way… Phil wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Bah.

With this "spring" we're having I say we summarily execute the furry lying bastard.

If I'm surly...well so is everybody else in town. Everybody's sick of rain and snow and cold and staying indoors. And it's coming out in spades.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              ... And we're coming out with spades.
              Fixed that for you. You dig him out and the rest of us will play whack-a-chuck with our shovels.

Paramedics will be standing by...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X